Want to make your drawers or closets smell great and practice your sewing skills at the same time? As the eighth project in the Learn to Sew series, these lavender-filled pouches pack a big punch when it comes to filling spaces with a calming scent. You won’t be able to stop smiling when you slide open a drawer or open your closet door and get a whiff of lavender, knowing that you made these cute sachets all by yourself!
Click here or on any of the pictures for the full tutorial.
Don’t miss the rest of the Learn to Sew series:
- Part 1: Essential Sewing Tools
- Part 2: Basic Sewing Machine Stitches
- Part 3: Choosing Patterns and Fabrics
- Part 4: How to Mark the Fabric Before You Cut
- Part 5: How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- Part 6: How to Make a Muslin to Check for Fit
- Part 7: DIY Travel Makeup Organizer
For more refashion and sewing inspiration, click here.
There’s still time to enter in the $100.00 Joann’s gift card giveaway. All you have to do is click here , pin the eHow article to one of your Pinterest boards, share on your Facebook page and make a comment for your name to be entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered each time you share. Thanks so much for helping to get the word out about this new sewing series.