YAY! Refashion Runway is Back!!!

Refashion Runway1

I’m excited to announce that Refashion Runway is returning for it’s FOURTH season at the end of this month!!

This time, I’ve asked a few of your favorite competitors from each of the first three seasons to come back to compete in this “All Stars” version of Refashion Runway. I’m really looking forward to sharing all of their amazing refashions with you.

We still need a few prize sponsors so if you’d like to support the creative efforts of our contestants by donating a prize or gift certificate, just email me at bhunting@eoni.com.

Happy Sewing!!

30 Responses to YAY! Refashion Runway is Back!!!

1. Paige says:

So glad to hear the competition is back. Love all the inspiration I get from these creative ladies. Thanks!!

2. Len says:

Yay! I love the Refashion Runway show lol!

3. Gaye Young says:

Yeaaa!!! I can hardly wait- LOVE Refashion Runway– still wish it was a tv show:) Gaye Young, Elgin,OR

Sent from my iPhone

4. Hurray! This is one of my favorite bloggy events of all time. Looking so forward to seeing everyone’s creations!

5. Maddi says:

Can’t wait! Refashion Runway was my first introduction to refashioning (now I have multiple Pinterest boards full of ideas for when I retire next year🙂

6. Mary Ann Sutter says:

This news made my day!!! It put me on the edge of my chair last year…such amazing talent!

Yay!!!! Looking forward to seeing all of the new creations.

8. Yay!! It’s my favorite time of year – can’t wait for y’all to get started!

9. helentristam says:

Excellent, looking forward to seeing the talented sewers tackle your challenges.

10. Dagmar Vena says:

So excited! Love your refashion runway

11. vicki douvier says:

Can not wait!

12. Oh my gosh! All Stars. BRILLIANT. I can’t wait!🙂

13. Mari says:

SO SO HAPPY ITS BACK! Wish it could continue year round! Such talent and inspiration!

• Me, too!!! I’m always so impressed with how creative and talented these women are. It’s such a treat for me to open up their emails and see what they’ve been creating. Sometimes I literally squeal with delight.🙂

14. Melissa says:

Yeah! I love seeing what others are doing! You are so wonderful to host this Beth!

15. Pingback: Refashion Runway Season Four: Meet the All-Stars Edition Sponsors | The Renegade Seamstress

16. Mariana says:

It’s the first time I hear for Refashion Runway and already can’t wait to see it!
    I’m an upcycler myself but LOVE seeing others creations. What a wonderful event, Beth! Love it already;)
    Warm regards from Perth, Western Australia