OK, Now THAT Was Fun!

Well, it was all that and then some!

I had so much fun being a guest on Fox 13 The Place in SLC today. Everyone was so welcoming and nice.  Brooke Graham and I got to talk refashioning, sewing, Refashion Runway and The Refashion Handbook.

You know all the fun stuff…🙂

Brooke and Beth 1

The Place Crew 1

The studio is beautiful!

studio 1

If you’d like to see today’s segment, click on one of the pictures or you can click here.

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite Refashion Runway project for this week.

*Click here to vote.*

This week’s winner will be announced on Saturday.

Have a great week!

37 Responses to OK, Now THAT Was Fun!

1. kiara1208 says:

Nice!! Love it!!! Please check out my blog, share thoughts and follow!!!

2. Penn Clark says:

Watched the segment-great job! You were very natural and polished!

3. zibergirl says:

Really enjoyed watching your little spot on TV. You’re getting to be a pro at this!

4. Wow! You got a LONG time on the segment – lucky girl! I loved all your refashions and so happy they mentioned the ladies who are in the competition in Utah……You talk like a Yankee!🙂 You looked beautiful – I wish you all the best with this!

• Thank you so much, Kelli! You’re crackin’ me up with the Yankee talk…of course I talk like a Yankee with growing up in Minnesota and all. Just wait til you hear me after I’ve been back hanging out with all of my people there.🙂 Oh, ya, shoore ya betcha!

5. Gosh! How did you do it! I would be so nervous I’d probably be ill!

6. Anny says:

Oh my gosh–that was SO COOL! You were great and didn’t seem nervous at all!

7. mom2twinsx2 says:

OMG, Beth! I literally had to hide in the bathroom to score some quiet time to watch this, lol 😜 but I have to say I SO much enjoyed watching you on this 😊 you were perfect and looked amazing!! I was at Willow today and missed seeing your beautiful face, but I was smiling inside because I knew why you weren’t around😉 I always told you I could say ”I knew you when…’ haha! You’re a rockstar and my idol 😉 and I’m not even kidding – even tho I don’t always comment, I do always follow and enjoy your fun and inspiring blog. Love you 💜 V

• Awwwwww….thanks for taking the time to watch, Valerie! I bet your life is so full of fun with the kids right now and all of their activities. It was great to see you guys up in Joseph. I’m sorry I missed you yesterday at Willow but let’s get together soon. I’ll be sure and call next time we all go to the Pink Palace.🙂

8. Sarah says:

Okay, this isn’t your first time being on television right? You are just meant to be on TV Beth! You were so poised and calm and not nervous at all and I don’t think you could have been any better, that was pretty much perfect. I’m so impressed! Thank you for featuring my red dress and for your wonderful comments, it meant a lot to me!

• Oh, Sarah, you are so nice!!! It was super fun and they all made me feel so comfortable, it seemed like I was talking to friends. Brooke was so delightful, I wish I could hang out with her more.🙂 She loved your dress refashion, too!

9. You came across great! I remember all of those projects, too, except for the sweater dress.

10. Susan Luke says:

You did awesome, Beth! You always have beautiful pictures on your blog, but these video clips are so much fun because it’s like seeing you in person! Someday we really need to meet for real! Keep up the good work!

11. Gema says:

You were FAB Beth!! Such a natural… Next you’ll be refashioning with Jimmy Fallon, remember us when you get there😉 Honestly, great job x

12. SAB says:

What a great segment Beth. You looked wonderful and were very inspiring. I’m sure a lot of people will be grabbing your book and heading to the thrift shops now.

13. You did awesome, congratulations!

14. How COOL Is That – Congrats!!!

15. Everything about this just feels right. I feel like rolling out the red carpet and saying “welcome to the next part of your journey… we’ve been expecting you!”

16. How cool! You’re just as adorable in person as you are online.

17. LINDA says:

I LOVE HOW THINGS ARE CHANGED, AND I LOVE TO WEAR BIG MAN’S T-SHIRTS AROUND THE HOUSE , IS THERE A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE THESE MORE FLATTERING, I HAVE LARGE HIPS , BIG BEER STOMACH, BUT SMALL SHOULDERS AND AT MY AGE IT IS GETTING HARDER TO FIND CLOTHES THAT ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD(WITHOUT A GIRDLE OF SOME KIND, FULL BODY CORSET, I LOVE THE A LINE LOOK AND I PUT THESE DRESSES WITH SHIRTS AND SWEATERS THAT MATCH.

Very nice production. I think that I heard a little MN in your voice🙂

19. Just watched your segment. You go girl! Great job. I would’ve probably fainted! lol