This Morning’s Television Debut

Thought you might like to see this morning’s television debut on The Happi House.

My ruggedly handsome husband has suggested pulling my hair back next time. Pretty sure he’s right.🙂

So. Much. Fun!

Thanks for having me over Happi! I had a blast.

51 Responses to This Morning’s Television Debut

1. Kris Martens says:

Awesome!

2. We’re so excited for you!

3. jenny_o says:

Loved seeing you live on this video! Great job! You look so relaxed; how do you do that?!

4. Nancy Sopp says:

I really enjoyed watching the show and seeing the projects. Thanks for sharing.

5. offsquare says:

Congratulations Beth!! You did an amazing job and just look so natural and relaxed. So nice to see you and hear your voice after following your blog for so long too🙂 just gorgeous xo

6. Melissa says:

You did such a great job and you looked fabulous!!!!

7. Susan Luke says:

Wow, how exciting!! You did a fantastic job, and so fun to hear your voice! I agree with the other comments, you looked so relaxed…I guess your just cut out to be on TV! I do agree with your husband about pulling back your hair, though, but only so we can better see how gorgeous you are! Great job!

8. Noddfacrafts says:

Reblogged this on Noddfacrafts and commented:
    This is so easy! I’m going to give it a go!
    Barbara

9. patsquared2 says:

Love this video. I think you looked beautiful just as you were and your presence made the segment that much better. You give confidence to people who just want to try. Well done!

10. Rebecca says:

Love it Beth.. you were great!

11. thanks for the view of your demonstration LIVE!… you go girl!

12. Tamara Krick says:

SO COOL!!!!!! Loved watching you !!!! You did great!!!!

13. grammaj@frontier.com says:

Hi Beth,   Just watched your debut on The Happi House. Enjoyed it very much. I don’t sew anymore, but I still appreciate all your ideas. Keep up the good work.Mary Jackson

14. zibergirl says:

Enjoyed your segment on the show. You have such great ideas and you present them so well. Keep up the good work!

15. Debbie Seward says:

Hi Beth it was so fun to see you again!! Especially on TV!! I am going to thread my sewing machine this week. I will send you a photo of my project. You will be so proud…thanks for the inspiration and lesson in threading😉

16. Della says:

Loved it! You did an awesome job Beth!!!!

17. cathy diacetis says:

It’s official now…,. I know a TV celeb
    Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone

18. Carol Glaser says:

Ditto what Cathy said!! Very fun to watch. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!
    Carol

19. Libby says:

Beth, you did a great job on TV! You have a beautiful television presence, and showed us how to do the projects with such ease and calmness. Anyone would think you’re a pro in front of the cameras. Thanks for inspiring us and God bless you!

20. Love the idea of boot socks from sweater sleeves!! so easy and cute!

21. Oh my gosh! You make that looks so easy – and of course you look gorgeous on TV too! Some day I’m going to take the plunge and make a hat and boot set!

22. So fun, and watching you work makes me think that you need your own show!!

23. OMG…adorable. I love the boot socks and hat. What a cute little show. You look fabulous of course……KUDOS!!

24. OMG! I totally did a fangirl squee!❤ so happy and excited for you!